Saturday, December 10, 2005

Paint & Passion

First up, myself and BULLANT are huge football (soccer) fans, I love AC Milan and he is a Juventus fan. So when I saw some graf flix posted by Krimejski Festari of Croatian football clubs Hajduk Split and Dinamo Zagreb I had to chuck them on here. I also tried to track down some other football club pieces I've seen over the years including a picture of the piece behind one of the goals at the Amsterdam Arena in Holland (Ajax Amsterdam's home ground) but unfortunately I had no luck. Here are the flix...

..:: Hajduk Split ::..







..:: Dinamo Zagreb ::..













If I track down any more football graf flix I'll add them to this post and if anyone reading happens to have any, link them up on our comments section- It'd be appreciated. Judging by these flix the Zagreb fans (Bad Blue Boys) are more handy with the can.

Ahhh, who am I kidding? I only posted this up so I could mention Australia's first World Cup appearance in 32 years... Six months and counting until Germany '06...
Forza Australia & Forza Italia

No comments: