Thursday, October 28, 2010

Slaine - The Devil Never Dies

Slaine
The Devil Never Dies




“I spent thousands of hours creating ‘A World With No Skies’. I want it to be a vivid picture of my dreams, nightmares, and psyche. I refuse to compromise my vision for a project that means so much to me,” commented Slaine.

“I have recently had some success in a way that unexpectedly put a mainstream light on me. I could give a fuck less about that kind of attention. What I do give a fuck about is maintaining the integrity of my album, so I have had to deal with sample clearance issues which caused it to be delayed until early 2011. In the meantime while I rework the album, I am giving you my new mixtape ‘The Devil Never Dies’ for free.

At the end of the day fans dont give a shit about red tape nor should they, and I wanted to put out new music now. I locked myself in my studio for two weeks and this is what I came out with.”

...::: TRACK LISTING :::...
1. The Religion (prod. By Silvamore)
2. My Girl, My Wife, My Mother My Bitch (prod. By LuBalz)
3. The Deadzone (prod. By Stoupe Cuts by Reel Drama)
4. Black and Blue Flag feat. Jaysaun (prod. By Silvamore)
5. Thru The Rain feat. Blacastan (prod. By Silvamore)
6. Off The Sidewalk feat. Cyrus Deshield (prod. By Falside)
7. Going Down feat. Jaysaun (prod. By Silvamore)
8. The Worst (prod. Statik Selektah)
9. Old English II feat. Esoteric (prod. By Esoteric)
10. Burn feat. Amadeus & Chilla Jones (prod. Sicknature)
11. Envy feat. Termanology (prod. By Moss)
12. It Ain’t Happenin feat. Amadeus & Blacastan (prod. By Falside)
13. It’s Too Late feat. Amadeus (prod. By Double Chamberz)
14. Science Of The Trife feat. Ill Bill & Q-Unique (prod. By C. Lance)
15. Settin It Off feat. Reks, Jaysaun & Steven King (prod. Statik Selektah)
16. Trail Of Blood (prod. Statik Selektah)
17. Outro
18. Mind Of A Criminal remix (prod. By LuBalz)
>> DOWNLOAD <<

1 comment:

Chris Bass said...

Thanks for this, I loved Special Teamz w. Ed OG (especially how they flipped the track Stereotypes) and what a bonus to cop this for free.