Thursday, April 09, 2009

Hardcore Classic Radio

Every Thursday night from 10PM Sydney time you can tune into 100.3fm to hear Tom Rock and the crew from Hardcore Classic as they play some of the dopest hip hop from Australia and abroad. The sorta hip hop you find on their playlists wont be found on most other radio stations and are well worth a listen to for any hip hop head. Last week Tom asked me to choose five of my favourite tracks from five of my favourite albums for the 'Facebook 5s' that he had going. To go with this post I've uploaded the short 10 minute segment where these tracks were played. I hope you enjoy the selection, and make sure to peep the show at any given opportunity!

To stream or show and more info check the
Hardcore Classic website.

DOWNLOAD:

'EMVEE's Facebook 5'

No comments: